Chakras are believed to be part of the subtle body, not the physical body, and as such, are the meeting points of the subtle (non-physical) energy channels called nadi. Nadi are believed to be channels in the subtle body through which the life force (prana) (non-physical) or vital energy (non-physical) moves.
- Extreme weather house boat floats in Silicon Valley
- The Easiest Way To Grow Tomato Seedlings
- 10 Strangest Planets In Space
- What color of lips are best suited to your zodiac sign?
- The Challenge of Being Close
- Heartwarming Video Shows FedEx Driver Secretly Shoveling Snow Off of Customer’s Front Stoop
- Edible Water Balls
- Why Nice People Are Scary The Sad Truth