1) Bowl #1 – Add 4 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of food grade Sodium Alginate.
2) Mix it well with a hand blender for 2-3 minutes and let it sit for at least an hour or even a few hours…Wait for all the bubbles to be gone and it’s a clear liquid.
3) Bowl #2 – Add 2 cups of water and 1/2 teaspoon of Calcium Chloride and mix until it’s dissolved. (should take a few minutes.)
4) If you want to add flavor and/or color you can add flavoring or food coloring to the calcium chloride mixture (bowl#2)
5) Bowl #3 – Fill up a bowl with water
6) Fill ice cubes or water ball mold with Calcium Chloride mix and add food coloring or flavoring if you want.
7) Freeze it
8) Take ice cube or ice ball and place it into Sodium Alginate bowl (Bowl #1) and GENTLY use a spoon to cover the entire ball with the liquid. Try not to move the ice ball too much and make sure you leave it in for a few minutes so that it has time to form a covering around the ice ball.
9) After a few minutes, gently take it out and place it in the water bowl.
10) Wait for ice ball to dissolve and you can then take the water ball out and eat/drink it.
- Funny Shampoo Prank
- What Is a Sonic Boom?
- Rather Than Slip into Depression, Man Quits Job, Sells Possessions, and Travels the World With a Ferret
- Make Microwaveable Breakfast Mug
- How to Remain Calm With People
- 10 Most Dangerous Places On Earth
- Would Mod Your Body for a Superpower?
- Learn about sanity Of Madness