Getting close to another human isn’t the trouble free process we might imagine. It’s worth understanding just how frightening closeness can be
We know by instinct that humour is pretty important in relationships. But the reasons are often left a little vague.
It isn’t that we crudely want entertainment – there are enough comedians on TV. We don’t just want a laugh. We want to find a way to be annoyed with, and criticise one another’s most maddening sides without eliciting a drama, with lightness and a special kind of diplomatic immunity…
- Things To Make You Happy, Happy Things
- 10 Most Dangerous Places On Earth
- Why We are Fated to be Lonely
- Artist make pipe music on the streets
- Artist use bucket drums on the street
- 10 Surprisingly Valuable Things You Have At Home
- Don’t drink another drop of water until you see this!
- Food waste falls by 7% per person in three years