A surprising number of [the movie’s historical] distortions stuck with viewers when their memory was tested shortly thereafter. Even though they had read the right answer in the essay, viewers were willing to accept about 40% of the distortions as true. It didn’t matter much whether they watched the movie before or after reading the essays.
- Elephant Rock Nature Park Is Wonderful
- How To Know my purpose in life
- Why parrots is amazing
- 10 Awkward Families You Won’t Believe Actually Exist
- Attractive Things Guys Do
- People Want to Use Valentine’s Day to Show Appreciation to Partners, Friends, Kids, and Pets
- What Kind of Sexy Half Asian are you?
- Bathroom That Cleans Itself In 3 Seconds