A surprising number of [the movie’s historical] distortions stuck with viewers when their memory was tested shortly thereafter. Even though they had read the right answer in the essay, viewers were willing to accept about 40% of the distortions as true. It didn’t matter much whether they watched the movie before or after reading the essays.
- Smell of Roses, Even During Sleep, Shown to Help Improve Learning Success by as Much as 30%
- Forget water with lemon: new hite for weight loss and detoxification!
- Make Microwaveable Breakfast Mug
- Why Work is Easier more than love
- Robot discovers ghostly Pokémon-like octopus
- How To eat healthy food easy
- The Weakest 12 Body Parts of Zodiac Body
- Remove dental plaque in just 2 minutes, try this rinse liquid!