Loneliness shouldn’t be seen as a strange aberration; it’s a basic feature of life we should make our peace with in good time.
There are few more shameful confessions to make than that we are lonely. The basic assumption is that no respectable person could ever feel isolated – unless they had just moved country or been widowed.
Yet in truth, a high degree of loneliness is an inexorable part of being a sensitive, intelligent human. It’s a built-in feature of a complex existence…
- Edible Water Balls
- Drink it every morning. The weight will drop by itself
- 10 Surprisingly Valuable Things You Have At Home
- Would Mod Your Body for a Superpower?
- Why You Shouldn’t Trust Your Feelings
- What Is Spiritual Intelligence?
- What Kind of Sexy Half Asian are you?
- Researchers Use ‘Flash’ to Turn Plastic Trash and Food Waste into Valuable Material