Loneliness shouldn’t be seen as a strange aberration; it’s a basic feature of life we should make our peace with in good time.
There are few more shameful confessions to make than that we are lonely. The basic assumption is that no respectable person could ever feel isolated – unless they had just moved country or been widowed.
Yet in truth, a high degree of loneliness is an inexorable part of being a sensitive, intelligent human. It’s a built-in feature of a complex existence…
- Make Microwaveable Breakfast Mug
- Artist make pipe music on the streets
- After Years of Helping Crow Family, Man Was Left ‘Mind-Blown’ Over Their Homemade Gifts in Return
- 5 Top Kitchen Tips You Need To Know
- How to retire now
- Top 5 Computer Gadgets You Must Have
- How To eat healthy food easy
- Water Drum Improvisation