It can be very hard to detect just how much our judgement is constantly affected by our feelings. We should – at points – take care to be very sceptical of our first impulses.
It’s easy to grow up with a benign sense that our minds broadly offer us a reliable impression of ourselves, the people around us and the world at large. What we see, think and feel can be counted upon to amount to a more or less accurate picture of reality. We can call this optimistic thesis the ‘clear pane’ theory of the mind, implying that we are able to look out onto the world pretty much as if through an undistorted and blemish-free pane of glass…
- Humour In Relationships
- 10 Surprisingly Valuable Things You Have At Home
- Appreciate the gift of being yourself
- What color of lips are best suited to your zodiac sign?
- The Fear Of Getting Close To Someone
- How to Natural Lower Blood Pressure
- Why We Should Treat Our Partners Like Small Children
- 5 Top Kitchen Tips You Need To Know