My friend Bryan found a nitro engine RC car in the garbage. The piston was seized and the carburetor was dirty. I spent some time getting it up and running, but it was still missing the remote control, battery, driveshaft, and other parts.
I decided to turn it into a gas powered pencil sharper instead! I was fully expecting it to fall apart at such high RPMs, but it’s actually held up great. Stupid invention? Yes, but it was fun to build 🙂
It’s quite possibly the highest performance pencil sharpener on the planet.
- Easy Breakfast In a Mug
- The Worlds Best Treehouse
- Sceneries of nature you wont believe exist
- Why We Should Treat Our Partners Like Small Children
- Eggshell Color Says A Lot
- Extreme weather house boat floats in Silicon Valley
- Top 5 Computer Gadgets You Must Have
- Don’t drink another drop of water until you see this!