The oldest person to have ever lived was a French woman, Jeanne Calment, who lived to the age of 122 years and 164 days. As modern medicine and living standards improve so does our life expectancy, but will the day soon come when life has no cap? Some scientists believe it to be much more than science fiction. So can you live forever?
- Why Changing Last Name After Marriage Is So Important?
- How To eat healthy food easy
- If Hot Movie Girls Were Real
- What is Your Soul Element?
- Top 10 Tropical Fruits You’ve Never Heard Of
- Why You Shouldn’t Trust Your Feelings
- Forget water with lemon: new hite for weight loss and detoxification!
- Can You Live Forever?